TapRoom & Beer
Yes! We’re Open!
We’re happy to announce that our Seattle TapRoom is now open for sit-down beers and food!
Whatcha need to know:
- We’re open for dine-in Wednesdays-Fridays (3:00pm-8:00pm) and Saturdays-Sundays (1:00pm-8:00pm).
- Social Distancing and Safety - please observe the safety protocols posted and used in the Taprooms.
- No more open seating - check-in with one of our servers when you get here and they’ll find a table for ya.
- No more than 5 people per party - and not everyone needs to be from the same household.
- Dogs are still welcome, just keep your pup on-leash. They’ve gotta maintain social distance just like the rest of us.
- No live music...yet, it’ll be back real soon though!
But most importantly, help us keep our community and our employees safe!
We’re operating under strict guidance from the State of Washington and King County, implementing enhanced cleaning and sanitation measures to ensure everyone stays safe and stays healthy.
Any other questions? Give us a call at: (206) 784-2230
Can’t wait to see everyone. We missed you!
All guests under 21 to be accompanied by a parent/guardian.
With live music every day we’re open, we’re always lookin’ for fresh local music…WANNA PLAY HERE?
We stay closed Mondays & Tuesdays just so groups like yours can use the space to turn beer into money for their cause.NEED A VENUE?
We are not accepting private event requests at this time.Wanna throw a party?
Check out these … Sometimes we’re too busy putting on a show & brewin’ beer to snap @LagunitasBeer